|Project Start Date:||Wednesday, February 4, 2009|
|Number of Homes:||32|
- Design accommodates growth to 335 residents
- There are individual residential water stands
- 32 latrines have been constructed
- Watershed is 2 manzanas (4 acres)
- The springs deliver 4x water needed
- There are 2 storage tanks, one for each sector
- Conduction line exceeds 7 kms and distribution network 10 kms. Huge!
- Terrain is rugged & varying. air pressure vents are installed
- 6 underground ravine crossings, and two 34m bridges were built
- Spring and surrounding land have been acquired legally
- Reforestation of spring area is ongoing.